Add "mosebetsi" in Sotho to your vocabulary.
Examples of mosebetsi
- Indefinite article: mosebetsi
- Definite article: mosebetsi
- Usage: mosebetsi uyaeba e ntle
|3||mosebetsi hae (f.)
mosebetsi wahae (m.)
Sotho Dictionary Series 3
- English: Sotho Health Dictionary
- French: Dictionnaire Sotho de Santé
- Pre-order | Pré-commander | Buch vorbestellen
When we do work, we are taking the energy from the food we eat and knowhow from the knowledge we learn, to create something good in the world.
If we don't do work, the food and the knowledge simply accumulate in us. The excess food makes us overweight. The excess knowledge makes us arrogant. Being overweight leads to disease. Being arrogant leads to mistakes. Disease and mistakes are both unhealthy for us.
mosebetsi in other languages